Thank you for wearing a mask!
A note about the sizing of our masks:
- Medium will fit most women
- Large will fit most men
- Too loose? Make a tuck in the elastic with a needle & thread
- Too tight? Clean, sanitize, and gift to a family member or friend – they will love it!
A note about cleaning:
- Wash & dry with regular laundry, then steam iron to sanitize and set the pleats
- Steam iron to sanitize between washings
- Remember DO NOT IRON THE ELASTIC–it will melt!
How to change the nose-bridge wire:
Locate the nose-bridge wire pocket opening in the top seam. The wire can be removed, replaced, or doubled. All masks include extra nose-bridge wire.
Materials used to make our masks:
- 100% pre-washed cotton quilting fabric, two layers
- Soft, non-latex elastic to fit over the ears–do not iron the elastic!
- Polyester sewing thread
- 3mm plastic-coated metal twist tie wires that can be washed
Social distancing masks are meant to be worn while practicing social distancing. Read up-to-date information on social distancing from the CDC here.